Vanja Kondev, M.D.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you currently accepting new patients?
Yes, the average wait-time is about a week. Please bear in mind that we do not provide treatment for adolescents or children.
- Can the physician call in my medication?
Medications are seldom called in, but can be discussed during your scheduled appointment.
- Do you do prior authorizations for medications?
Prior authorizations will be done for certain medications, as required. However, we encourage patients to initiate the process ahead of time, to ensure that you receive your medication in a timely manner.
- Will my insurance cover the cost of my visit?
If we accept your insurance we will submit a claim to the insurance company. As long as the insurance company covers the visit you will only be responsible for your copay. In the event that your insurance company does not cover the cost of the visit you will be responsible for the full amount. For a listing of out-of-pocket prices, please refer to our Insurance Information page.
- What is the best way to reach the physician?
Email is absolutely the best way; we can can also be reached by phone or fax. Please refer to our Contact page.
- In the event of an emergency, what should I do?
If it is outside of office hours, or we cannot be reached for any reason, dial 911 immediately.